Friday, March 25, 2011

Nothing cause I can't feel these thoughs of mine

Things have been okay for me during the last two days if I say so myself. If I have to say the best way to describe Thursday and Friday, I would have to say eventful. Yeah, eventful fits it very well but at least I can text Maire to make things better no matter how good or bad the day went. Of course she's one of my best friends so of course she can makes things better!

Thursday was something if I might add, okay most of Thursday was rather boring if I might like to add and nothing interesting happened. It just seems like that I've having plenty of quizzes lately in my classes. We did some review in my basic musicianship class since its been almost two weeks since our last class if I like to add. Didn't help that I had a pop quiz in that class and a test on Tuesday and that is just so wonderful. At least it was a good idea for me to stay after a little bit when class was over.

Today was okay, didn't help I have a fire drill at one in the morning and spent an hour at the school because someone burnt their food. People really need to learn how to cook and stop setting off the fire alarm. I had my first quiz in my first aid class and I did pretty good on it. And I know it since I ended up getting an 84 on it. I got another quiz on Monday on chapter five and I know for sure that I will be spending either some of Saturday or Sunday studying for it. But at least I learned how to take care of a person who is unconscious. We are not starting World War I in my modern history class by the wonderful drawing my teacher did and I think this will be one of the most interesting learning of World War I I have heard that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment