Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Rambling on Life

Well, things today have been pretty eventful if I do say so myself. Mostly just me doing work and studying for somethings that I have been pulling off lately. At leas I now know the topic I am doing for my Modern History essay exam tomorrow. Thank God the Industrial Revolution isn't hard to write an essay about for tomorrow.

Because of that, I forgot about a quiz in my basic musicianship class today and let me just say that I didn't do too well on it. So I had to stay after class along with the other people who didn't do well on it either. Because we are having trouble learning it or for me, I just forgot. Hey, it's easy to forget when you are working on a rough draft for English and studying for the Modern History essay exam all at the same time. Of course, I had to leave early since I had a conference with my English teacher and since its the same format as the ones I had in college composition, I'm pretty used to it.

The conference went by pretty quickly since it was just, look over the rough draft and talk about what the next paper is. I have to say, a compare and contrast paper isn't that hard, epically when the two things you are comparing are Duck Soup and Mars Attacks!. No, I don't think this will be a hard/complicated paper to work on. Or that's how I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment