Friday, March 4, 2011

Sleepless Nights and Coffee

Ah yes, the weekend is here once again and it means one thing for me. Hello sleepless nights and my friend in the weekends, caffeine. Like every weekend, I know that I will be consuming a lot of the wonderful caffeine and who knows how much I drink. Maybe five to ten cups of coffee a day I guess. All I know that its more during the longer breaks that's for sure.

I guess I get the coffee love from my mom since she loves it a lot too. And it also helps drinking tons of it with my older sister growing up and winning every time since she can't stand the taste. Oh well, not everyone has to like coffee.

As for sleepless night, it just takes practice to get your body used to it. And it helps to be able to easily change your sleeping patterns. From sleeping in the night to just staying up until ten in the morning and not waking up until ten at night. And that just shows you are doing it correctly. Or at least that's how I see it. But this is someone who is a night owl typing this all up for a post.

1 comment: