Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Life Ramblings

School today was pretty okay for me. Nothing really exciting happening to me today and thus meaning an average day for me. Basic Musicianship was short today for me since all we had was just a quiz to take. As for the quiz, to be honest I'm not sure how I did on it and all I keep thinking about is the final for that class and the amount of studying and practice work I will be doing for it. I do have to say that

English today was weird. Due to the fact that there is only three people (including me) in that class now since everyone dropped the course. Sure, I was expecting one or two people dropping the course but almost the whole class? Nothing I've seen before that's for sure. Anyway, since there are only three of us and the last few weeks of the class is going to spent working on our final we are now going to meet at elven to twelve on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Looks like there will be no more sleeping in on those days for me.

At least tomorrow is Friday and that's something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment