Thursday, April 14, 2011

Of Time and Fast Food

The fast food article sure wasn't that hard for me to think of what to write about. To be quiet honest, I really don't know why people like it so much. Sure, once in a while I'll get something to eat there but I'm more likely to stop for some coffee to be quiet honest.

I guess when it comes to a quick meal, it would be the first thing someone can think of. Sure it saves time and its cheap if you are looking at the dollar menu. What I'm saying is if someone has the time to stop at some fast food place, then why don't they have the same time to find something to eat at home? Easy, because we are busy people and we don't have the time to do so. Try to find some time in a day to stop and slow down. Even if it is a few minutes to clear your head and catch your breath. It's a step and that is the best way to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment