Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Of Fire and Inventions

There have been many different inventions that were very useful for this world. If I had the time, I could just name off plenty of them. Or at least the ones I can think from the top of my head at the moment. For me, there is one that I do believe was important for most inventions or the start of them.

Fire

Yes, like the wheel fire is important part of it. With the discovery of fire shows the growing intelligence the caveman had. It starts with natural instincts such as hunting and gathering. Ways of life to live and help them survive in the dog eat dog world. Fire starts off the evolution and starts on our way to be the people that we are. And with fire leads to more discoveries like the creation of the wheel. All in all, fire is important to us and in discoveries in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment