Friday, April 1, 2011

'Motion-controlled' e-mail and other April Fools' Web pranks

Ah yes, April Fool's Day or as some like to call it National Gullibility Awareness Day. Today is a time where you try to pull off pranks on the internet to fool people. Or try to if I say so. I have to say this year for me was more reality than jokes and I just wish that the cops coming to my dorm room for a arrest warrant for one of my roommates was a joke. But I have to say that my last two days of being eighteen are going to be interesting.

For the internet to pull a prank, they usually do the same thing over and over. Most common is the I'm leaving this site and deleting my account trick that people do every year. As you can tell, that doesn't fool anyone who has known these pranks every year. From what I experience, people on the internet tend not to enjoy today and get really upset if they get pranked. People just don't have a sense of humor like they used to anymore. They just need to lighten up and not take things so seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment