Friday, April 8, 2011

"On the outside I am calmer, inside I'm a freak, something from my darker side is forcing me to speak "

Today has been pretty eventful for me if I say so myself. Of course, school is usually eventful for me and I did register for my fall classes. If I pass everything I will take the following: English 102, Music Theory I, Music Theory Lab I, my bass lessons, Tech. of Audio Recording I and Human Sexuality. Mostly because I find it fascinating and it wouldn't hurt to learn more about it.

I had my written part of the CPR section in my first aid class today and it went pretty well. At least we won't have to work on CPR anymore and we can move onto other topics. But I still have to finish up on my project for that class that is due on Monday. Thankfully I picked depression and that is an easy and personal topic for me and if I'm lucky, I can finish it around Saturday night. Modern History was okay and the usual lectures with some video and sarcastic comments thrown in. I guess that's what makes the class a bit more enjoyable for me. Of course, any class that has sarcasm thrown in is a good class for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment