Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stupid Questions

I love it when someone decides to give out the statement on "There is no such thing as a stupid question". Well, that is a lie. There is such a thing about having a stupid question and the people who ask them. Sure, every once in a while we ask a stupid question ourselves but we are human and thus we are not perfect.  I've never asked any stupid questions but I know for a fact that I have thought up some during class and during my free time.

I guess you can say that there are many different categories of stupid questions that they can fall into. From the very little to the "How did you manage to pass elementary school" type. Over the years, I get less patient when it comes to these types of questions. Plus I guess it doesn't help that I don't understand people and I will never will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment