Wednesday, April 6, 2011

On Research Topics

Research topics, a very important thing to have when writing a paper. Over the years, I have learned about what topics to choose from when writing a paper that will keep your interest and not drive you insane. And I had had that one year of high school that I was driven insane from the term paper that I had to do and I never want to do anything on the August 5th bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ever again.

They are important like a these statement to tell the audience what the paper is about and where it is going to. You also want to captivate the reader long enough to make your points and tell them what you think of the topic. Also, you have to remember not to shove it down their throats and you have to balance both sides of the issue and not be so worked up over the thing you believe in. That is why you have to keep an open mind when it comes to these things and the people too.

Of course there are some topics that I love to do a paper on. I think the top three topics if I had to choose that I would love to do are:

Animal Crulity
Depression
The Myths of the Gothic Subculture

No comments:

Post a Comment