Thursday, February 10, 2011

Being Batty Never Hurt Anyone

As things come to mind, I have been asked many different questions about the Gothic lifestyle. You have to admit that almost eight years since I started the lifestyle ( yes a lifestyle, not a phase) it just gets old and trying to answer the same old questions. That does include the common things people think and hear about Goths.

Thus the site that will help people understand us more and will get rid of the modern myths of Goths. Here at Gothic Charm School! Yes, a Charm School and its based on the same book and site creator The Lady of the Manners herself Jillian Venters.  If you are wondering, yes I do own the book and it is sitting right next to me as I type it.

Gothic Charm School gives out advise on all sort of things Goths go through everyday and what we have to deal with. She also have a few posts describing the myths that people think about Goths. But the most important thing that I like about it is the manners factor. Yes manners, and that does include how to treat people nicely and not get all upset over the simplest of things. Like questions for an example. It is an excellent read for people who want to know more about Goths in general.

1 comment:

  1. I use to dress like that years ago.. I think i still have my pair of tripp pants in my dresser... Then i got bored of the style plus the pants are maaaad expensive and i always rip my pants.

    ReplyDelete