Friday, February 11, 2011

Too weird for the normal, too normal for the weird

It seems that I trend of the Friday night posts are always done while watching Ghost Adventures. I always amazed that I get these ones done since I usually get distracted when writing theses. But that's what I get for being weird and strange!

Now that I think about it, the best way to describe me is too weird, too normal. Yeah, that fits very well and I have to say some of the things that I like tend to creep people out. A good example has to be my love for asylums and my wish to spend one night in one even though I know the dangers of them.  I believe in spirits, ghosts,  extraterrestrials and also inkubus and  sukkubus. Of course the common thing I like ever since I was little was anime (not to the extent of an Otaku). 

Another thing that I love are cult films and my favorite one has to be Repo! The Genetic Opera. I'm also a huge sucker for musicals and the one that you will most likely catch me listening to is the Spring Awakening soundtrack. One thing that I really would love to try is human suspension and that is hanging the human body from (or partially from) hooks pierced through the flesh in various places around the body. I've always find that rather interesting and strangely attracting.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a show on human suspension once... I have a lot of piercings in odd spots but i don't think i could ever do something like that lol...

    ReplyDelete