Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shoes and Puppies

I guess there are many different reasons why I wear shoes. There is the common one, we wear them to protect our feet from harmful objects and from the ever changing weather. We also wear them as clothing when we want to go somewhere and we don't want to go to the place barefoot anyway. So we must have to put on shoes when we go somewhere out of our house.

Because we all want to go barefoot to a place where who knows what's been on the floor and that's just public restrooms.

I guess I wear them to protect my feet from playful animals in my house and there has been times where I've became the chew toy for them. I now have to keep an eye on shoes in general now since Bella loves to drag them to the living room and start to chew on them. I will be happy once her chewing stage is over, now that I think about it I will be happy when she gets out of the puppy stage. Too bad labs puppy stage lasts two to three years.

I will be picking up shoes off the floor for the next few years if my mom's boyfriend would just stop her from doing that since it is his dog. But it just makes me wonder how the house lasts without me doing everything during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment