Friday, February 4, 2011

Expantations

I do have some high expectations of myself when it comes to certain things. From to school to life, I tend to put myself in high regards and never giving up. Now that I think about it, it makes me pretty determined and stubborn most of the time. 

Most of it is passing my classes and not having to take a class over or summer school (and I have to say that so far in my school life, I only failed one class). I really don't know why I tried that hard. Maybe it is the fact that I don't want to disappoint my parents, no matter how many times they tell me that they are proud of me no matter what. I guess that's always a relief to me since I always had to work harder in school unlike my older sister.

I guess that makes me more determined in life in general and I guess that helps me become a stronger person. I'm already a strong person but I would like to become a little bit stronger. Both mentally and spiritually. Who knows what the future leads, I sure know I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment