Friday, February 25, 2011

I hate the Snow

Have I ever mention that I hate the snow? Yes, I really do hate the snow a lot. I never was a fan of this season and I prefer spring and the rain to be honest. Anything is just about better than snow, even extreme hot days are better than this. And I hate the hot days.

Don't get me wrong, snow is pretty. During the month of December is the only month that snow is pretty and magical. After or before that is just a huge mess. All that slush, ice, wind is not something I enjoy all mixed together. Also the cold, who can't forget the cold. That is one of the biggest things I hate about this weather, the cold. I dislike the cold and I dislike the extreme heat and I guess you can say that I like the warm, foggy or rainy days the most.

Not to mention going out in it is the worst. All the hassle doesn't seem worth the trip to anywhere and not to mention the dangers. Just the thought of it makes me shudder as I type this.

1 comment:

  1. I like it the first two or three times we get it. After that, I have a lot of hate for it. This winter, in particular, I'm tired of the daily shovel/scrap/brush routine. I just want to get in my car and go.

    ReplyDelete