Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Inch worm, inch worm - always measuring"

I've been listening to a lot of Black Tape for a Blue Girl since I just recently got into them thanks to my good friend. I do have to say that their music is pretty good and I love the mixture between male and female vocalists.  Plus they are one of the most well known Darkwave acts so how can I not check them out?

Maybe the reason I decided to check them out because back in October Valerie Gentile joined the group. Before you do ask, I do know her and I saw her perform back in 2008 when she was in CXS. To sum it up, she's an awesome guitarist that is all. I finally found the time and I didn't forget this time to get one of Black Tape for a Blue Girl's albums.

The one I have, 10 Neurotics is pretty enjoyable to listen to. If you are into Gothic music of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment